Friday, March 13, 2009

The Easel Wrestling Contest

You read that right and it was quite some contest too. In fact the frickin' Easel almost won! NOTE the word "almost". I out smarted it at the last second and presto! I had a beautiful wooden easel resting on three legs for me to paint upon. Now I remember why I don't like to buy anything that you have to put together yourself. One day I may scan a picture of the over exaggeration they called "directions". The pictures were in various shades of grey making it difficult to ascertain what part was what and on top of that, the shapes weren't even close. All I can say is thank goodness I am pretty good with puzzles and spatial concepts because that sucker tried every trick in the book to out wit me.
Stay tuned because I will be posting some paintings soon that I will have painted upon that Grand Easel!

No comments: