Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thought #5 - Gratitude

My Sister's Art is the Perfect Expression of Today - isn't it Beautiful?

When I think of all the things I am grateful for and focus on them, it brings tears to my eyes.  Just the process of sitting quietly, watching my thankful thoughts like a film, is such a moving experience.  Today I am allowing my Gratitude to well up inside of me like a fountain and I am releasing it out into this world so it can flow to all my family, close friends, unknown friends, the Earth, and YOU!
I hope you have a Joyous, Loving and Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

oldblackcatboo said...

and back to you "ditto" :)

CarrieEllen ArtStudio said...

Ooo! love this painting! bytheway thanks for coming by my blog! I hope you had a amazing thanksgiving! :)

The Hermits' Garden said...

Hope your day was beautiful and filled your heart with joy.

Blue Dragon Arts said...

you are amazing, i'm so grateful you are MY sister. (yes, that is a possessive MY!)