Monday, October 20, 2008

Jane, Get Me Off of This Crazy Thing!


Yep, that's about how my life is STILL going... Me and George Jetson have that much in common! LOL
I have a new Grandson (my first) who is absolutely adorable and has caused me to fall in love all over again! He is such a sweet baby and that is where a ton of my time has gone along with the 50 plus hours at work and a 16 year old who has "needs". I am certain the ZEN in my life is JUST around the corner.
Thankfully I found a bit of time this weekend to squeek out a couple ghosts who have been naked for at least two months (probably longer). I think they came out pretty cute. :o)






7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

very cute!

Lisa said...

I mean really, where exactly do you find the time? I love the new ghosties and am glad they are fully dressed, because a naked ghost is just embarr"ass"ing.

Unknown said...

ha ha ha - Ms. Carter you are just too witty! Or is that Twitty???

Unknown said...

Hey Lazy bone thanks for dropping by! I LOVE your cards!

Kaycee James said...

Very cute...both Syd and the ghosts. :-)

moxylyn said...

Ouch. I understand the long hours and the teenager with needs. The grandson is TOOO cute!!

Unknown said...

Hi Moxy! How about you capturing the front page of Etsy recently! Your journals are really gorgeous.
:o)