Should I really devulge this kind of information? Yes, I think I should since it helps me stay on track and keep it all in focus (or did I mean "Holy Cow I have ALL that to do!???).
1. Molly Macabre - I didn't even glance at her due to the Michael deMeng class. Yeah, that's right. It is definitely all his fault! (insert freakish laughter).
2. Daily lunch drawings. I started off with a BANG! Three whole lunch hours (maybe four) were spent drawing. After that I misplaced the drawing pad, or left it at home, or something... (my subconscious is playing tricks on me - ha ha ha).
3. Complete a masterpiece painting on that lovely easel I wrestled with a while back. I produced a background but now it acts as a backdrop for my photos until I figure out what to put on it.
4. Housework ('nuff said!).
5. Weeding - my mantra is "Crabgrass is my friend". It seems to be helping.
6. Finish UFO's and WIP's which are essentially the same thing but you have to admit the acronym UFO is just too fun to pass up! I learned about UFO's from Sprite (http://spritebites-brokenplanet.blogspot.com/). UFO = UnFinished Object.
7. Did I mention Housework? (grin).
8. Get new stuff on Etsy - which can't happen until I do all of the above. Oh MY!
You get the point though. *A'hem* I mean "I" get the point. Much to do, to prioritize and still leave room for dreaming.
Notice Housework and Weeding are close to the bottom of the list -pretty clever huh?
Just for fun I thought I would show you some of my "R" rated work - see? They are all naked!
LOOK - Molly Macabre is in the group. Do you recognize her? Ok, I'm being way silly now But that really is Molly.