Friday, June 12, 2009

Magazines

I took a little breather yesterday and sat inside the bookstore. I picked up several magazines and while strolling through the pages I noticed that many of my favorite artists have been published this month. It was so great to see! Here are a few I noticed and if you are not aware of their work I highly suggest you go and have a look. It will be fun.
Mealy Monster
LoopyBoopy
Danitashop
Time with Tascha
Paula Nerhus
Morninglori
Some of these are etsy shop names and some of them are blogs - sorry for not giving a link!

6 comments:

DellaRae said...

I have seen some of their wonderful works in the magazines. Isn't it great to see their art appreciated!

3rdEyeMuse said...

hehe ... I think we've picked up a few of the same magazines. :)

Skellyton Art said...

Yes, they are wonderful artists, and so are you. I have left you an award at my blog. Come by when you can to pick it up. :)

Unknown said...

Hey Odd, you won my mushroom giveaway. email me your snail mail address to mealymonsterland@yahoo.com
:)
Nicole

Flora said...

Denise,
Your octopus doll is so awesome!!!!
I love everything about him!!!!
Blessings,Flora

FishStikks said...

Huh! I guess a trip to the bookstore is totally in order then!

Apparently I don't have the latest issue of anything!