Friday, October 24, 2014

Lilla Rogers Make Art That Sells Part B WK1

Most of you have no idea that I took Lilla's Part A during the busiest work season of the year for me this past winter/spring but I did! Now here it is months later and I am embarking upon the Part B. I have no idea what I am going to come up with but I am very glad to be doing this again. I really missed the pace.

This is Week 1 and the focus is on the paper market which I love! Our assignment is to make a card using penguins and igloos for the icons. I have come up with several designs and now that the regular work week is over I am going to sit down and get them made. In the meantime here are a few very sketchy sketches that helped get my mind in gear for this first assignment.



Time for bed now so I can get a fresh start in the morning!


No comments: